Saturday 2 November 2013

The Coffee

               
Every day Morning when I have a cup of coffee I feel fresh and that made me write the following Poem.

The Morning Coffee
 Makes me Lofty
 Drives me Vibrant
 My thoughts go Migrant
 Every Dawn I'm born again
 With more Energy gain!!



I used to think along with this coffee if I get a cup of Positive energy how Good it will be?Where do we get this Energy from..Of course first we need to radiate Positive energy to the world around and
that will in turn return to us .Send the Positive ripples you will get back the Positive waves.
Check the Magical chain Effect of Gratitude and Positive energy in this Video!!!




Monday Morning Look at yourself in mirror your smiling face will create a positive ripple inside you..When you enter office..give a wide bright smile to the first person you meet.you will create a positive ripple there.you reach to your workstation your neighbour is occupying most of ur place Instead of frowning at he or she..say "hello Boss Good Morning can you pls give me way" you will create a Positive ripple there.
your neighbour reflects it to his neighbour..and so on..yes now you have filled your atmosphere with Positive waves.



Start This is a magical chain effect that keeps you energetic the whole day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment