Sunday 31 August 2014

F.L.Y - First Love Yourself


"I have been a seeker and I still am,
but I stopped asking the books and the stars.
I started listening to the teachings of my soul."

Many of us know intellectually that we need to be good to ourselves if we want to be happy. But it feels so hard. We are simultaneously the harsh judge and the lost, scared child who wants to stop feeling judged. It becomes a vicious cycle. It only stops when we step outside ourselves and observe how we get ourselves stuck. Our “inner critic” is the demanding, unsympathetic internal voice that narrates life with a negative filter, judging, criticizing, and berating everything we do (or don’t do). I haven’t yet learned to completely and permanently silence mine. I have, however, learned to limit its power over me so that it’s less pervasive, less convincing, less harmful, and sometimes even helpful.

We are not Unique..our five fingers are not identical. There will always be someone smarter, stronger, more attractive, more successful, healthier, and happier person than you. Just like there will always be someone who doesn’t have your potential, advantages, or opportunities.Love urself for the current oppurtunities u have,Love urself for ur Potential,Love urself for what you are.


Most people are passionate about something. They have things that really matter to them -- whether it be a cause or a job or a loved one or a hobby. Whatever it is that gets you really excited, focus on it. Embrace it. Run with it. One of the best ways you can learn to love yourself is to zero in on the things that make you the happiest and spend as much time as you can on them. It's okay to say how awesome you are every once and awhile. It's okay to admit that, wow, you did an amazing job on something or accomplished something you never thought you could. Celebrate yourself and your achievements and all of that self-love is sure to find you. Love your awesomeness because, seriously, you are awesome.



Have simple Principles to Love urself.  I can't do a thing about gravity. Even if I wanted to move to Jupiter or the moon for a change in gravity, it's inconceivable that I could. On the other hand, there are lots of things I can do to control my reaction to gravity. There are countless forces in our lives that are out of our control. That doesn't mean we can't do anything about how they influence our work and our life.My simple Principle is to Smile and make others to Smile.And it involves more Laughing till I get tears and making fun.And I Love Me for this attitude.So now sit back and think.Make a list. Grab your  notepad or even your hand and draw up a list of things you can do today to make you feel good.Keep adding to the list. Forgive yourself if you skip a couple and love yourself no matter how long or short the list is and how much you accomplish on it.Be good to yourself. You will train other people to do the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment